Get a better understanding of how we protect your privacy.
- What is the function of the FYEO Recovery Kit?
- Data Collection Methods
- Can other people access my Identity Report?
- How are passwords generated and stored?
- What happens if FYEO gets ‘hacked’?
- How do you store verified email addresses?
- Why can’t I see my full breach report?
- Does FYEO require my cell phone number or any other personal information?
- Where is my data stored?
- How is my private key (master password) stored?
- What differentiates FYEO from a regular password manager?
- How do we protect you?
- Can I turn off online syncing of credentials?